Af the tail end of a 5 week trip in Asia, we'll be breaking up our return flight to the US by spending 5 nights in Kyoto and regrettably, only one night in Tokyo. So, we basically have one day and I think it'll be visiting the Imperial Palace grounds. I have a free night at the Hyatt in Shinjuku-ku, but I'm thinking it may be better to stay closer to the Imperial Palace area to optimize time. We'd also like to be able to walk around shopping/restaurants a bit. Is the Imperial Palace area a good neighborhood or do you recommend a different area. And, do you have a favorite hotel to stay at? Thanks again for your ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 YAHOO @Password Reset Contact 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care24/7
- 2 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 3 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 4 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 5 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 6 Kata Beach
- 7 Best day trip from Phuket
- 8 two health related questions
- 9 Sulawesi
- 10 meow?
- 11 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 12 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 13 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 14 Phuket
- 15 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 16 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 17 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 18 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 19 Bangkok - Suggestions ??
- 20 Princess Cruise
- 21 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 22 Going to France - Should I Learn French?
- 23 36 Hours in Manila with a Baby and Seeking Hotel Recommendations
- 24 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 25 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo