I have a itinerary I would like to run by a few of you and get some advice. This will be my first time in India. I will be traveling in mid Oct to mid Nov
Dehli. Oct 14th - 17th
Agra. 17th - 18th
- 18th - 19th grace period for travel time
Jodhpur. 19th - 22nd
Jaisalmer. 22nd - 25th
- 25th - 26th grace period for travel time
Udaipur. 26th - 29th
Bundi. 29th - Nov 1st
Orchha. 1st - 2nd
Khajuraho. 2nd - 4th
Varanasi. 4th - 8th
Goa. 8th - 11th
Mumbai. 11th - 13th
My flight is already booked Dehli in/Mumbai out... so that what's going on with the end there...
What I am mostly concerned about are the travel times and the duration of stay...
I think everyone will ask why Varanasi for four nights? I am starting to ask why four nights and not add a day to Jaisalmer. Alright made bookings...but they are cancellable so let me know your opinions. It will help out a lot.
Give me some advice... Please and thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 two health related questions
- 2 Japan escorted
- 3 Princess Cruise
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 6 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 7 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 8 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 9 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 10 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 11 Bago or Golden rock
- 12 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 13 Bangkok
- 14 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 15 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 16 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 17 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 18 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 19 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 20 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 21 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 22 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 23 Sulawesi
- 24 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 25 8 Days in Bali