It's been lots of fun doing the Hong Kong research and trying to work out what has changed since previous visits (5 years ago and 15 years ago).
I'm intrigued to read that Oceanpark has had a major refurb and now has a panda enclosure (not sure if 1 pair or two, web stories are conflicting).
I've tried having a look through the website but it is painfully slow to load with all the extra flashing graphics.
Have you been recently? Did you enjoy it? How would you rate the panda enclosure?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HP printer 1:800:681:7208 contact installations hp Tec*h care 24*7vk
- 2 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 3 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 4 need your help with japan itinerary
- 5 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 6 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 7 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 8 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 9 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 10 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 11 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 12 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 13 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 14 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 15 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 16 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 17 Wat Arun
- 18 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 19 Miyajima Island
- 20 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 21 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 22 Vientiane to LP December
- 23 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 24 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 25 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko