I'm stuck in Johor Bahru for two weeks visiting family and wanted to invite a few friends up from Singapore to hang out for dinner + drinks.
I haven't been to JB in 6 years, and I have no idea what to do. Does anyone have any recommendations? Any cool bars/nightclubs/things to do late at night? What's closing time like in JB?
Do let me know. Thanks everyone!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 DELL PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT DELL Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 AT&T 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 3 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 4 Wat Arun
- 5 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 6 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 7 9 days in Japan in April
- 8 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 9 Question re. fees at BOM
- 10 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 11 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 12 Spa Bangkok
- 13 Internet in SE Asia
- 14 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 15 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 16 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 17 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 18 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 19 need your help with japan itinerary
- 20 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 21 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 22 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 23 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 24 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 25 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa