I'm visitng Singapore during this new year's eve and this happens to be my first trip to singapore. Any suggestions as to where can we have a nice dinner on that day? Maybe on a boat cruise, or by the riverside followed by some fireowrks show or light show..What is a better choice to spend the evening? Chinatown, Esplanade, Boat Quay, Clarke Quay? Any suggestions other than these are also welcome. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://healthcaresupchat.com/levira-serum/
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 4 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 5 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 6 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 7 need your help with japan itinerary
- 8 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 9 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 10 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 11 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 12 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 13 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 14 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 15 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 16 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 17 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 18 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 19 Wat Arun
- 20 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 21 Miyajima Island
- 22 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 23 Vientiane to LP December
- 24 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 25 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December