We are planning a trip to Nepal and want to do the Lukla, to Namche Bazaar trek. We would love to continue to the Tyangboche monastery. Could anyone that has done this tell us how strenuous the trek is? Or very steep and scary with narrow paths? Also, do you have to camp there at the monastery or is there a hotel to stay in which would have to be booked way in advance? Thanks for any help. Joanie
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://realcoloncleansingworks.com/follimen/
- 2 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 3 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 6 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 7 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 8 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 9 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 10 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 11 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 12 Wat Arun
- 13 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 14 Miyajima Island
- 15 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 16 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 17 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 18 Vientiane to LP December
- 19 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 20 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 21 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 22 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 23 5 days in Singapore
- 24 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 25 Shanghai in January