i would appreciate any help or advice possible. I have booked our honeymoon for September this year (with the help of trailfinders). We are travelling to Nepal for 9 nights and Goa for 7 nights.
I was told by trailfinders that it was monsoon season and that it might be a shower and then sun. I am now starting to worry that this might not have been the case.
In Nepal we are visiting Kathmandu, Pokhora and Chitwan- rain here does not bother us as long as we can still do the excursions available and I have read that there are alot of festivals on during September which I would look forward to. However i am worried about Goa as this was supposed to be the relaxing part of the holiday and we would have expected some sunshine for this week.
Has anyone travelled to Goa in September and can put my mind at rest or have any recommendations?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 2 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 3 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 4 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 5 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 6 Vientiane to LP December
- 7 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 8 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 9 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 10 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 11 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 12 Wat Arun
- 13 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 14 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 15 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 16 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 17 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 18 5 days in Singapore
- 19 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 20 Shanghai in January
- 21 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 22 Myanmar tour companies
- 23 Luang Prabang for Christmas which Hotel?
- 24 Recommended drivers in Sri Lanka
- 25 Top Things to do in Amazing Bali - Travel Report