I am planning a trip to Japan and Thailand in mid November. I'll start in Japan for 12 days then head to Thailand for 12 days.
I will arrive in Japan by november 17th, is this the best time to observe the autumn colors for the Tokyo and the Kyoto areas or do I need to push it a week earlier or later?
Here is my initial plan, please check it out and let me know what do you think, if any of the destinations can be skipped, replaced or need more time.
There are couple of places that I was thinking to include but not sure if they are worth it to replace any of the destination below, Miyajima, hakone, Matsumoto and Kamikochi
Day 1: Arrive at Tokyo,
Day 2: Tokyo
Day 3: Tokyo
Day 4: Nikko Day trip
Day 5: Leave Tokyo to Shirakawa-go, spend day and leave to Takayama to spend the night
Day 6: Takayama
Day 7: Takayama
Day 8:leave to Kanazwa spend the night
Day 9: Leave to Kyoto
Day 10: Kyoto
Day 11: Nara
Day 12: Kyoto
Thanks a lot for your input
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://musclebuildingbuy.com/male-peak-ultra/
- 2 Does anybody hear Saigon Free Day Tours?
- 3 Hiking in Sapa
- 4 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 5 Japan escorted
- 6 two health related questions
- 7 First time to Vietnam. Itinerary help please
- 8 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 9 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 10 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 11 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 12 Princess Cruise
- 13 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 14 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 15 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 16 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 17 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 18 Bago or Golden rock
- 19 Bangkok
- 20 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 21 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 22 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 23 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 24 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 25 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?