Me & my family are travelling to Japan to experience autumn foliage colour. We are getting into japan on 20th October 2018 & leaving tokyo on 4th November 2018. We like nature away from crowds. We dont mind trekking & walking to explore. We plan to cover the hokkaido & tohoku region & return to Tokyo.
I need your experience & knowledge in stitching together an itinerary, to see the best fall colours. We dont have specific location preferences for spending the night.
I have listed some places we would like to cover
Daisetsuzan National Park
Shiretoko Five Lakes
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AVG @%I8OO:681:7208 installation renewal CONTACT AVG Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 3 Singapore the Most beautiful place.
- 4 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 5 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 6 Kata Beach
- 7 Best day trip from Phuket
- 8 two health related questions
- 9 Sulawesi
- 10 meow?
- 11 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 12 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 13 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 14 Phuket
- 15 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 16 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 17 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 18 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 19 Bangkok - Suggestions ??
- 20 Princess Cruise
- 21 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 22 Going to France - Should I Learn French?
- 23 36 Hours in Manila with a Baby and Seeking Hotel Recommendations
- 24 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 25 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo