We will have a stopover in Taipei on the way from Cambodia to the States in the end of March.
We have never been to Taiwan and are thinking of staying in Taipei for a few days. Our plan is to explore Taipei and take a day trips from Taipei to explore the area around Taipei.
As of now, I am thinking of 4 full days in Taipei and take a day trips to:
- Yingge and Sansa;
- Yangmingshan National Park;
- Danshui and Bali with possible hike to Yinghan Peak.
Total: 8 full days.
Did I miss anything?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 2 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 3 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 4 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 5 need your help with japan itinerary
- 6 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 7 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 8 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 9 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 10 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 11 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 12 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 13 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 14 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 15 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 16 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 17 Wat Arun
- 18 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 19 Miyajima Island
- 20 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 21 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 22 Vientiane to LP December
- 23 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 24 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 25 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko