Go Back  Fodor's Forum > Destinations > Asia
Reload this Page > Need Direct Contact Info (Phone/E-Mail) for M Chereville Hotel in Seoul
Notices

Need Direct Contact Info (Phone/E-Mail) for M Chereville Hotel in Seoul

Apr 23rd, 2008, 10:57 PM
Original Poster

Need Direct Contact Info (Phone/E-Mail) for M Chereville Hotel in Seoul

I am looking for the phone number and/or e-mail address for the M Chereville Hotel in Seoul, South Korea. I would prefer to book my room directly with the hotel but can't seem to obtain the contact information. Can anyone help? Perhaps someone in Seoul? Thanks so much...

My other option is to book with Biz-Stay by HotelClub. That is the only booking agent I can find that can reserve a 2-Bedroom unit. However, I always prefer to book directly with the hotel whenever possible.
Apr 24th, 2008, 01:15 AM

http://www.mchereville.com/eng/index.php
All contact details are there, as well as online booking.
Apr 24th, 2008, 08:10 AM
Original Poster

Thank you Alec.

Wow, I feel like an idiot. I searched all over for their website yet never tried the obvious.

Thanks again.
Mar 20th, 2009, 11:08 AM

Probably too late for Kennedy3, but next time contact the hotel directly. Language is not an issue, and the one time we stayed there, the rate quoted over the phone (and honored) was a fraction of their listed rate. We had two week in a great one bedroom suite, with large flat screen tv, washer, kitchen, and separate bedroom and bath. Loved the heated floors in the winter. It is convenient to the subway and steps to "real", inexpensive food and drink. Insadong is a quick ride. Not sure whether things have changed since January 08, but no restaurant then.

Search this Thread