We will be leaving for Japan soon and I was wondering what is the best way to get to Shibuya Station from Narita Airport. We will have a 14day JR pass when we arrive so we will be taking the Narita Express train. Are there any other trains that we have to connect with along the way or does the N-EX stop at Shibuya?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 YAHOO @ Password Reset Contact 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care 24/7
- 2 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 3 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 4 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 5 21 Days in Sri Lanka - need some contacts and pointers
- 6 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 7 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 8 Sulawesi
- 9 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 10 8 Days in Bali
- 11 two health related questions
- 12 Princess Cruise
- 13 Best day trip from Phuket
- 14 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 15 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 16 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 17 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 18 Kata Beach
- 19 meow?
- 20 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 21 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 22 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 23 Phuket
- 24 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 25 Bangkok - Suggestions ??
Narita Airport to Shibuya Station via Narita Express (JAPAN)