I'm 24 years old and I would like to make a trip to Myanmar for 14-21 days. Have not decided yet if I want to do this on my own or in a small group. What I do know is that I want to see Myanmar through the eyes of a local, using public transport instead of a personal driver, seeing places that you would never get to see with a touristic travel agency. I would love for instance to overnight in a buddhist monastery. I wont go between November-Febrary, just to avoid too many tourists.
I assume I should contact a local agency, or maybe I could organise this whole trip on my own. I dont know.
Maybe you could have some tips for me?
Looking forward to your reply. Thanks in advance for your tips.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BELKIN ROUTER Installation Contact 1800:681:7208 BELKIN Tec*h sup0rt care
- 2 Hiking in Sapa
- 3 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 4 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 5 First time to Vietnam. Itinerary help please
- 6 Tips for One Week in Japan with Baby
- 7 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 8 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 9 Japan escorted
- 10 two health related questions
- 11 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 12 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 13 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 14 Princess Cruise
- 15 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 16 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 17 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 18 Bago or Golden rock
- 19 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 20 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 21 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 22 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 23 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 24 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 25 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo