First, I wanted to say thank you to all who helped with my questions on Myanmar before I left! I had a great time, but unfortunately had to come home earlier than expected. I was able to see Yangon (not as much as I would have liked!) Mandalay, Bagan, Kalaw and Inle Lake. However, while on Inle, I was struck by lightning.
I promised a trip report upon my return home, which was almost a month ago- sorry! I'm still healing and am starting to walk again! I will post my trip report in sections as often as I can, although I sleep most of the day still, so it may be a bit before it's complete.
Thanks for all of your help, and keep an eye out for installments below!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 शिकार BROTHER PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 CONTACT BROTHER Techh care S/P
- 2 http://healthpowerzone.com/biogenic-xr/
- 3 First time to Vietnam. Itinerary help please
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 Tour & Team Building in Ho Chi Minh
- 6 Hiking in Sapa
- 7 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 8 Does anybody hear Saigon Free Day Tours?
- 9 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 10 Japan escorted
- 11 two health related questions
- 12 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 13 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 14 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 15 Princess Cruise
- 16 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 17 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 18 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 19 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 20 Bago or Golden rock
- 21 Bangkok
- 22 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 23 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 24 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 25 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!