Need help with my Myanmar itinerary. My partner and I have travelled most of the world on our own but neglected Asia. We do our own arrangements and wing it when we can and stay away from group tours. After doing preliminary research I;m convinced we need a local travel agent for Myanmar.
The following is my proposed itinerary for traveling in Nov.
3 nts Rangoon
2 nts Mandalay
2 its on Pandaw Cruise
3 nts Bagon
3 nts Inle Lake
We do have 6 nts before Rangoon that are free and I am thinking of Cambodia. My thoughts are that I might be short changing Myanmar and if we go to Cambodia, is dividing the time between Siam Reap and Lang Probang realistic or should we just stay 4 its in Siem Reap and add the other two nts to Myanmar and perhaps go to the Golden Rock? At times I am having 2nd thoughts about the 2 nandaw Pandaw Cruise. Have any of you travelled with them?
It seem Katie and several of you have spoken so highly of Santa Maria Travel that I probably will contact them as soon as I have finalized my itinerary.
Thanks for any help you can give me.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 4 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 5 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 6 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 7 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 8 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 9 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 10 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 11 Vientiane to LP December
- 12 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 13 5 days in Singapore
- 14 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 15 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 16 Shanghai in January
- 17 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 18 Myanmar tour companies
- 19 Luang Prabang for Christmas which Hotel?
- 20 Recommended drivers in Sri Lanka
- 21 Top Things to do in Amazing Bali - Travel Report
- 22 Advice On 15 Day Trip To Taiwan, Vietnam & Laos?
- 23 We did it! -4 weeks of independent travel in China - a detailed report
- 24 look for resort suggestions for Phuket and/or Ko Samui areas
- 25 Singapore Help