My wife and I went to the Philippines this summer (in July) and we spent a few days in Metro Manila, Bohol, Boracay and a quick stop in Cebu. I have made a trip report and I hope that it can be of some help to other first time visitors to the Philippines. You can find the trip report here http://gardkarlsen.com/Philippines_trip_report.htm and more photos here http://gardkarlsen.com/Philippines_photos.htm
The most amazing experiences on this trip was snorkeling with whale sharks in Oslob in Cebu and seeing the beautiful White beach of Boracay
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 New Orleans Bowl
- 2 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 5 two health related questions
- 6 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 7 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 8 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 9 Bago or Golden rock
- 10 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 11 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 12 Bangkok
- 13 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 14 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 15 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 16 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 17 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 18 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 19 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 20 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 21 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 22 Sulawesi
- 23 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 24 8 Days in Bali
- 25 Princess Cruise