I am going to Thailand at the start of March for 2 weeks and I've been doing quite a bit of reading up but my husband hasn't read as much and is finding himself feeling nervous about going.
What would you say are the most important things for tourists to keep in mind/be aware of (dangers, scams, illnesses, etc)? We've never been to Thailand before - the only place we've been in Asia is Tokyo, and he was very comfortable there (but had been once before and was quite familiar with the culture). We do travel quite a bit but this our first time in Southeast Asia. We're going to Chiang Mai (4 days), Bangkok (3 days) and Koh Chang (5 days).
Thank you very much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 YAHOO @ Password Reset Contact 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care 24/7
- 2 AOL ☎Email Password Reset Contact ☎1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h care By Yes☎!
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 5 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 6 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 7 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 8 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 9 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 10 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 11 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 12 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 13 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 14 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 15 Sulawesi
- 16 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 17 8 Days in Bali
- 18 two health related questions
- 19 Princess Cruise
- 20 Best day trip from Phuket
- 21 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 22 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 23 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 24 Kata Beach
- 25 meow?