My boyfriend and I are moving to Vietnam in a couple of months for work. We´ll live there for at least several years and would like to not spend our first year there constantly ill but don´t know what to expect. Should we expect to spend a lot of time sick our first couple of months/years?
We´ve been to the doctor and got all our vaccinations so in that way we´re set.
Can anyone give us advice on what to expect and how to avoid getting sick?
Obviously things like not eating the meat will be impossible since we´re going to be living there.
Any advice or experience from other expats who have moved to Asia (esp. Vietnam) would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL 1:855 :843:8475 Installation Err0r Tec*h Sup0rt CONTACT AOL 24by7
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 5 days in Singapore
- 4 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 5 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 6 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 7 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 8 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 9 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 10 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 11 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 12 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 13 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 14 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 15 Wat Arun
- 16 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 17 Miyajima Island
- 18 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 19 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 20 Vientiane to LP December
- 21 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 22 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 23 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 24 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 25 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?