I'm going to Vietnam for the first time with my girlfriend in April. The first 1.5-2 weeks will be centered around Hanoi. I want to go to both Ha Long bay and Dong Van Karst Plateau Geological park.
Is it possible/a good idea to rent a motorbike and go to both of these places on our own? I really like to be able to go where I want and am not a big fan of tours, which I know are offered. Also, where is a good place to stay near Dong Van Karst park
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 two health related questions
- 4 Japan escorted
- 5 Princess Cruise
- 6 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 7 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 8 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 9 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 10 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 11 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 12 Bago or Golden rock
- 13 Bangkok
- 14 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 15 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 16 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 17 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 18 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 19 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 20 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 21 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 22 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 23 Sulawesi
- 24 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 25 8 Days in Bali