I am visiting Thailand with family in Feb 2013. I am looking for a beach in Phi Phi Island from where I can see famous limestone rock formations. And any suggestion for hotels for family of 4. My budget is up to 150 USD per night. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 2 need your help with japan itinerary
- 3 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 4 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 5 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 6 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 7 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 8 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 9 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 10 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 11 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 12 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 13 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 14 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 15 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 16 Wat Arun
- 17 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 18 Miyajima Island
- 19 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 20 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 21 Vientiane to LP December
- 22 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 23 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 24 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 25 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali