For those of you who've booked and done the trip to Mynamar independently, how much of a hassle was it to make sure you have enough U.S. dollars to cover the entire length of your trip and that each dollar bill was in pristine condition?
I'm thinking about going there for two weeks at the end of November, but I'm not sure I want to deal with the money situation; It seems like a hassle. What happen if you run out of cash before the end of the trip? Can you use debit or credit card in the major cities in emergency situation?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 japan = toyko to ashikaga private transport
- 2 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 5 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 6 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 7 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 8 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 9 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 10 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 11 Wat Arun
- 12 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 13 Miyajima Island
- 14 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 15 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 16 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 17 Vientiane to LP December
- 18 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 19 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 20 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 21 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 22 5 days in Singapore
- 23 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 24 Shanghai in January
- 25 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do