for those who have been... do you have an opinion about whether or not to pre purchase the expensive seats with tea included??
they cost twice as much, and am wondering if the added expense is necessary.
thanks in advance for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 2 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 5 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 6 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 7 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 8 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 9 Sulawesi
- 10 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 11 8 Days in Bali
- 12 two health related questions
- 13 Princess Cruise
- 14 Best day trip from Phuket
- 15 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 16 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 17 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 18 Kata Beach
- 19 meow?
- 20 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 21 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 22 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 23 Phuket
- 24 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 25 Bangkok - Suggestions ??