I am planning a trip to the Philippines next month and would like to purchase some pearls. Does anyone have any suggestions as to reputable vendors at the Manila Pearl Market?
Also, do they take credit cards?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 MCAFEE SUp0RT 1:855:854:14O5 Installation Activation CONTACT Mcafee Tec*h
- 2 aol mail LIVE 1:855:843:8475 Password Recovery CONTACT aol mail Tec*h
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 5 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 6 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 7 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 8 Experience in Armenia
- 9 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 10 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 11 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 12 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 13 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 14 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 15 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 16 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 17 Wat Arun
- 18 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 19 Miyajima Island
- 20 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 21 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 22 Vientiane to LP December
- 23 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 24 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 25 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko