I have 5 days to spend in one of these two places.
Which one would you suggest? I don't have any particular things i am interested in - just looking to get lost for a few days. Both seem to have places to go on good day/ over night trips to escape the crowds. I really cant decide between the two.
Can anyone whos been to both help throw some light. If it helps, i have been to S.E Asia before - Thailand and Singapore. This will be just a 5-day trip from Hong Kong - so no other itinerary logistics. Also, I travel alone.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://bettercoloncleansingguide.com/cla-safflower-oil/
- 2 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 5 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 6 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 7 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 8 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 9 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 10 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 11 Wat Arun
- 12 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 13 Miyajima Island
- 14 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 15 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 16 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 17 Vientiane to LP December
- 18 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 19 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 20 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 21 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 22 5 days in Singapore
- 23 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 24 Shanghai in January
- 25 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do