There's a dearth of info on Mangalore, and the day trips suggested sound like not much of a draw….the best thing was the cashew processing plant, but they'll be closed on Sunday, when we'll be in port. I was thinking perhaps just a good aryuvedic (sp?) massage perhaps, but would need to know it's not a brothel (as I found when I googled massages).
There's a couple of temples and an old Catholic church…seems like that's about it. If you've been, please tell me what would be enjoyable to see/do.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset Contact 1888~482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h sup0rt care 24/7
- 2 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 3 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 4 Sulawesi
- 5 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 6 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 7 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 8 8 Days in Bali
- 9 two health related questions
- 10 Princess Cruise
- 11 Best day trip from Phuket
- 12 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 13 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 14 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 15 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 16 Kata Beach
- 17 meow?
- 18 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 19 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 20 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 21 Phuket
- 22 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 23 Bangkok - Suggestions ??
- 24 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 25 Going to France - Should I Learn French?