My boyfriend and I are looking to fly to one of these countries from Thailand in early June. We are in our mid-20's and our budget is around $2000 for all costs. We are looking for nice beaches, nightlife, and lots of activities on and off land.
Some recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 9980698551,BANGALORE CALL GIRLS,HIGH PROFILE BANAGLORE ESCORTS,ACTRESS
- 2 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 3 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 4 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 5 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 6 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 7 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 8 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 9 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 10 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 11 Wat Arun
- 12 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 13 Miyajima Island
- 14 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 15 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 16 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 17 Vientiane to LP December
- 18 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 19 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 20 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 21 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 22 5 days in Singapore
- 23 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 24 Shanghai in January
- 25 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do