I am planning our family trip to Malaysia for this mid-end June, start/end in Kuala Lumpur. We travel with our 11 years old daughter.
2 days in Melaka
4 days in Penang/Georgetown
5 days in Perhentian or Redang Islands (East Coast for better weather in June)
2 days in KL, first and last day
2 days somewhere for transfers between locations.
KL to Penang and from East Coast (Kota Bharu or Kuala Terenggaru) back to KL: flying with Air Asia to save time or do we miss something worth inbetween ?
Penang to the East Coast (Kuala Besut or Merang onto Islands): How ? First class buses + ferries ? It looks there are no trains or flights
thanks a lot !
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 NORTON //: renewal Installation CONTACT ☎ 1800:681:7208 Tec*H supp0rt 24pk7
- 2 Vietnam in January
- 3 Halong Bay overnight boat tour or Bai Tu Long Bay overnight boat Tour
- 4 Hotel in Hanoi
- 5 Mekong delta bike tour
- 6 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 7 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 8 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 9 8 Days in Bali
- 10 two health related questions
- 11 Princess Cruise
- 12 Best day trip from Phuket
- 13 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 14 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 15 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 16 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 17 Kata Beach
- 18 Sulawesi
- 19 meow?
- 20 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 21 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 22 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 23 Phuket
- 24 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 25 Racism danger in Cambodia?