Recently I posted an incident happen to us after renting a car from Mal Key in Sri Lanka. It was the worst experience I had ever as they never gave our refundable deposit stating that there were scratch marks and damages to car which were already there when we rented out. Although they were marked incorrectly and since they took so long to deliver the car even after we had paid while we were in UK, we did not check fully as we were in a rush.
Let me keep this simple as NEVER EVER GO TO MAL KEY TO RENT A CAR as they will treat you badly as you can never think off. This is what my friend Ravi mentioned that similar thing has happened to him last year but bugger never told anyone.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HP printer 1:800:681:7208 contact installations hp Tec*h care 24*7vk
- 2 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 3 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 4 need your help with japan itinerary
- 5 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 6 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 7 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 8 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 9 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 10 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 11 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 12 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 13 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 14 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 15 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 16 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 17 Wat Arun
- 18 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 19 Miyajima Island
- 20 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 21 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 22 Vientiane to LP December
- 23 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 24 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 25 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko