Thanks for supporting me during my all previous trips around the world!
Now, I am in a big confusion for my next trip to Macau as I am not getting sufficient info online. Please help me for the same.
I will visit Macau from Shenzhen for a day trip or two(Depends upon whether I'll get a bed around in $ 50) on 31st dec. This is trip plan in my mind.
I am planning to catch 10.30 AM ferry from Shekou Port and will reach to Macau around 11.30 AM. Will catch free bus to Senardo Square and spend some time there. Then visit to Rotunda de Carlos Maia (Three Lamps). Just want to chill out in the downtown and interested to see free stage shows/concerts on 31st Dec.
Then may be in the afternoon around 4PM will go to Venetian to see the ICE world.
In the evening will come back to wynn and see the fountain show. Will spend some time near Senardo square then move to Nam Van Lake to see the fireworks(launched from Macau tower).
Later around 12.30 AM will go to club Cubic for few hours. Andy More is performing. Later will go to Venetian for try some luck. In the early morning will catch a ferry and get back to Shenzhen. These are my doubts-
1) Should I catch early morning ferry for Macau? I mean at 8.45 Am . As I've checked previous threads that it may be busy on late morning to afternoon at Immigration.
2. Truth is that I want to stay for one night at Macau. As its very beautiful city and difficult to enjoy it in one day. But on New Year Eve its very expensive. So Should I take a night hotel at Zhuhai? I have multiple entry Visa So I can go to Zhuhai for stay and come back to Macau again for a day. Or it will be very time consuming to cross the boarder during New Year time?
3). Alternate for Question 2. Is there any budget accommodation in Macau around in US $ 50? I mean nothing is available online now. Do you guys know any hostel/hotel which dont have online booking system? So there my a chance to get a bed on the spot.
4). I'll buy one way ferry ticket to Macau online. As I am not sure about my stay in Macau so haven't booked the return ticket. So should I book return ticket now? Or it can be easily available on the spot.
5) Please suggest me some places which is very lively during NYE. As I said I am interested in open markets, stages shows, concerts etc..I just want to enjoy my day in the town. Not interested to see heritage sights and Museums.
Cheers!!! Thanks for reading this!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 VIPRE @ I8OO*68I*72O8 in$tallation renewal CONTACT VIPRE Tec* h 24/7
- 2 tinnitus
- 3 Internet in SE Asia
- 4 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 5 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 6 6 Days in Thailand
- 7 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 8 Wat Arun
- 9 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 10 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 11 9 days in Japan in April
- 12 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 13 Question re. fees at BOM
- 14 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 15 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 16 Spa Bangkok
- 17 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 18 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 19 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 20 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 21 need your help with japan itinerary
- 22 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 23 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 24 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 25 4 DAYS in KERALA...