DH and I will be leaving later this week for a trip to Hong Kong and Macau. I looked up Macau on the forums here, but didn't see any recent restaurant recommendations. Can anyone make some? We like most kinds of food - not picky, but aren't interested in spending a fortune. Let's say, keeping the bill around or under $50 total for dinner, cheaper for lunch. The #1 restaurant on Trip Advisor is the IFT Educational Restaurant. Has anyone eaten there? It looked interesting. We're most interested in local foods (not French or Italian) and if anyone can recommend a place with good seafood, DH would be most appreciative!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER @ I8OO*68I*72O8 in$tallation CONTACT HP PRINTER Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 3 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 4 6 Days in Thailand
- 5 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 6 Wat Arun
- 7 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 8 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 9 9 days in Japan in April
- 10 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 11 Question re. fees at BOM
- 12 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 13 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 14 Spa Bangkok
- 15 Internet in SE Asia
- 16 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 17 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 18 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 19 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 20 need your help with japan itinerary
- 21 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 22 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 23 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 24 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 25 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?