Hi All --
So, travel is wonderful and great and exciting... except when it's not.
I've finally uploaded my trip report from my Luang Prabang and Bangkok voyage a few years ago, which includes a lot of hard-earned lessons and some well-deserved recommendations.
Luang Prabang recommendations:
- Bring passport photos to expedite the visa process
- Attend Tak Bat (and be respectful)
- Visit Wat Xieng Thong
- Peruse the Royal Palace Museum
- Check-out the food market
- Climb Mount Phousi
- Dine at Sala Cafe
- Use my system for navigating the peninsula
- Hike Kuang Si Falls
- Stay at the Apsara Hotel
- If time permits, ride a boat to the Pak Ou Caves
- Oh, and... trust your travel intuition!!!
Trip report: http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/bangkok-luang-prabang/
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 need your help with japan itinerary
- 2 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 3 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 4 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 5 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 6 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 7 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 8 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 9 Internet in SE Asia
- 10 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 11 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 12 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 13 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 14 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 15 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 16 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 17 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 18 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 19 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 20 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 21 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 22 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 23 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 24 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 25 Wat Arun
LUANG PRABANG & BANGKOK: WHERE MY TRAVEL LUCK RAN OUT
Hi All --