Coming from the UK via Hong Kong heading for treking in national parks in Vietnam...
I have failed miserably at finding a supplier for leech socks in the UK. The only three suppliers that I could find are all out of stock and not expecting any time soon.
I have a few days in Hong Kong before heading to Vietnam.
Does anyone know where I can buy leech socks in Hong Kong or HCMC Vietnam ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~8OO~681:7208 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎OK*
- 2 21 Days in Sri Lanka - need some contacts and pointers
- 3 two health related questions
- 4 Princess Cruise
- 5 Best day trip from Phuket
- 6 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 7 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 8 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 9 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 10 Kata Beach
- 11 Sulawesi
- 12 meow?
- 13 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 14 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 15 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 16 Phuket
- 17 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 18 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 19 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 20 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 21 Bangkok - Suggestions ??
- 22 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 23 Going to France - Should I Learn French?
- 24 36 Hours in Manila with a Baby and Seeking Hotel Recommendations
- 25 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko