Hi all. Going to Thailand this year and the best priced flight i have found so far is with a stop at Vienna. On the way out there is just a 30min stop for connection to the next flight. All the the flights are with Austrian/Tyrolean.
Has anyone else done this trip before with only 30min changeover? What was your experience like?
It will be myself, my wife and our 3 yr old son. Oh and my wife is a thai passport holder.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 2 Princess Cruise
- 3 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 4 Asia travel help
- 5 Tips for One Week in Japan with Baby
- 6 Hiking in Sapa
- 7 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 8 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 9 First time to Vietnam. Itinerary help please
- 10 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 11 Japan escorted
- 12 two health related questions
- 13 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 14 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 15 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 16 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 17 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 18 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 19 Bago or Golden rock
- 20 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 21 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 22 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 23 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 24 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 25 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?