wondering if someone can advise the best way to plot this out and the easiest ways to get around. I'm going to be in Bali first and then would like to see Komodo just for a day or 2 and then spend 3 or 4 days in and around Yogyakarta and Borobudur. Wondering what the easiest way to get from place to place is...
also, at end of my trip I need to get to Singapore so i'm assuming it will be easiest to get there from Yogyakarta rather than Komodo- back through Bali...
would love to hear from you experts!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 VERIZON 1 844 307 2790 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7rk
- 2 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 3 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 4 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 5 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 6 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 7 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 8 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 9 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 10 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 11 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 12 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 13 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 14 Sulawesi
- 15 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 16 8 Days in Bali
- 17 two health related questions
- 18 Princess Cruise
- 19 Best day trip from Phuket
- 20 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 21 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 22 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 23 Kata Beach
- 24 meow?
- 25 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan