I will be moving to Korea and working as an ESL teacher in the coming year and would like to know as much as possible about how much it will cost me. Specifically, taxes, accomidations (renting), food, etc. I am a Canadian so if you know how it compared to the cost of living in Canada that would be great, but any information is appreciated.
Thank you Tinker
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 [email protected] renewal Installation CONTACT ☎1800.681.7208 AVGTec*hH supp0rt 24/7
- 2 HP printer 1:8oo:681:72o8 CONTACT अधिष्ठापन HP Tec*h Care
- 3 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 4 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 5 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 6 8 Days in Bali
- 7 two health related questions
- 8 Princess Cruise
- 9 Best day trip from Phuket
- 10 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 11 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 12 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 13 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 14 Kata Beach
- 15 Sulawesi
- 16 meow?
- 17 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 18 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 19 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 20 Phuket
- 21 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 22 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 23 Bangkok - Suggestions ??
- 24 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 25 Going to France - Should I Learn French?