I am traveling to China in Oct & Nov, and plan to visit Lhasa for about 8-9 days in the middle of my trip. I was wondering if anyone thinks it would be possible to include Bhutan (from Lhasa), then return to finish China. (guess I'd need a multi-entry China visa)
I know I can only go via Katmandu (or Bangkok), but would I need to stay in Kat. until I could get a flight to Paro, or simply connect through Kat. to Paro? I don't really want to stay in Kat. right now if possible.
Has anyone ever done this route or should I just wait and visit Bhutan another time?
Thanks for the advice.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt ! bolo beta!
- 2 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 5 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 6 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 7 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 8 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 9 Sulawesi
- 10 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 11 8 Days in Bali
- 12 two health related questions
- 13 Princess Cruise
- 14 Best day trip from Phuket
- 15 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 16 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 17 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 18 Kata Beach
- 19 meow?
- 20 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 21 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 22 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 23 Phuket
- 24 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 25 Bangkok - Suggestions ??