Legendale Hotel Wangfujing, Beijing

Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19th, 2011, 07:35 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is anyone familiar with this hotel in Beijing? It looks wonderful, but I am not sure about the location. There are so many hotels it's overwhelming.
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 12:02 PM

I saw the Legendale Hotel in Beijing in early September because it was near the hotel where I stayed - the Hilton Beijing Wangfujing (which makes some sense because both hotels mention Wangfujing in their name). I think the Hilton was only about a block away from the Legendale, and I was satisfied with the location of the Hilton - near Wangfujing Street, with lots of shops and restaurants, and within walking distance to Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City. I thought the Legendale looked great from the outside!
Old Oct 20th, 2011, 08:24 PM

The Legendale Hotel Beijing at “Jinbao Street, Wangfujing” will be one of the 5-Star Premier Destination Hotel in Beijing,located in a significant commercial and tourist hub, close to the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, and the OrientalPlaza and Wangfujing area.There are 390 rooms in the hotel, with 8 Food & Beverage outlets, and 79 service apartments.

Great luxus, decoration, and very good staff and very central, (only 5 minutes from the main shopping street.) In a word, good! You should have a try.
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 03:46 AM

it is good location,nice hotel and new.
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 06:20 AM

It is quite new and looks nice from the outside. It is not corner of Wangfujing as a poster above says, but it is walking distance to it.
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 07:43 PM

Hi
We stayed across the street at the Regent Hotel. We walked over one night to look it over. The lobby is very european with pieces of furniture brought over from Europe. All the rooms seem to open up on an open space looking down at the lobby, no matter the floor. The location is very good, close to restaurants, shopping and the Forbidden City area. Before you decide check out the Regent it is also a 5* and the rooms and service were excellent. We had a very god stay there.