I am trying to book tickets from Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur on Air Asia. I am confused about the bus choice from LCCT to either KL Sentral or 1Utama. I may be completely wrong, but from what I've read, I think Air Asia being a discount airline will fly into LCCT. Although it is considered a 'terminal', it is actually like a different airport, so you need to take the bus. I am so confused. Do we go through customs at LCCT? If not, we can go directly to 1Utama on a bus even though 1Utama is a shopping mall? Do we go to KL Sentral to go through customs, then find transportation to the city?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.supplement4choice.com/max-trim-365/
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 4 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 5 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 6 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 7 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 8 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 9 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 10 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 11 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 12 Vientiane to LP December
- 13 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 14 5 days in Singapore
- 15 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 16 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 17 Shanghai in January
- 18 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 19 Myanmar tour companies
- 20 Luang Prabang for Christmas which Hotel?
- 21 Recommended drivers in Sri Lanka
- 22 Top Things to do in Amazing Bali - Travel Report
- 23 Advice On 15 Day Trip To Taiwan, Vietnam & Laos?
- 24 We did it! -4 weeks of independent travel in China - a detailed report
- 25 look for resort suggestions for Phuket and/or Ko Samui areas