I am travelling to Laos and am looking for a good jungle trek with an overnight stay in the jungle, if possible, but doesn't have to include this. I am looking for a trek through dense jungle with lots of scenery and possibly wildlife. I want something that is not overly commercial so I can experience the jungle without bumping into other travelling. If anyone has any ideas or has done something like this please let me know. Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 NORTON //: renewal Installation CONTACT ☎ 1800:681:7208 Tec*H supp0rt 24pk7
- 2 Vietnam in January
- 3 Halong Bay overnight boat tour or Bai Tu Long Bay overnight boat Tour
- 4 Hotel in Hanoi
- 5 Mekong delta bike tour
- 6 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 7 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 8 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 9 8 Days in Bali
- 10 two health related questions
- 11 Princess Cruise
- 12 Best day trip from Phuket
- 13 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 14 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 15 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 16 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 17 Kata Beach
- 18 Sulawesi
- 19 meow?
- 20 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 21 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 22 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 23 Phuket
- 24 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 25 Racism danger in Cambodia?