We would like to take a day trip to Amakusa while based in Kumamoto. We will probably take the 2.5 hour bus from Kumamoto, arrive in Amakusa around 10 AM, and leave around 5. We do not want to drive around Amakusa, so we are looking for a reliable driver who can take us to some sites. He does not have to speak wonderful English, but he should be a great logistical guy that can help us pace ourselves for the day, tell us where he will meet us, etc. My wish list is as follows:
One pottery kiln tour
Walk around Goryo town
Any other fishing villages or nature walks?
Does anyone know of a driver? In an ideal world, it would be someone with an email address.
Thank you in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL MAIL:-#1/855:570:1233 password recovery CONTACT MAIL Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 5 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 6 Question re. fees at BOM
- 7 Spa Bangkok
- 8 Internet in SE Asia
- 9 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 10 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 11 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 12 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 13 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 14 need your help with japan itinerary
- 15 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 16 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 17 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 18 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 19 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 20 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 21 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 22 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 23 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 24 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 25 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai