We will have approximately one week in the Kyoto area, likely in late August/early September. We were in Kyoto a few years ago, but just for about 1.5 days and we'd like to have the opportunity to really see it this time. We've also been told that Nara is a place we shouldn't miss, and that Osaka is worth visiting, at least for the nightlife. Does anyone have any suggestions about how much time we should spend in each place and whether it is worth trying to squeeze Kobe in (or perhaps visiting Kobe instead of one of the other cities)? Any help/suggestions greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 CANON PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACT CANON Techh care
- 2 AIM @ I8OO*68I*72O8 password reset CONTACT AIM Tec*h 24/7
- 3 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 4 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 5 Internet in SE Asia
- 6 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 7 6 Days in Thailand
- 8 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 9 Wat Arun
- 10 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 11 9 days in Japan in April
- 12 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 13 Question re. fees at BOM
- 14 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 15 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 16 Spa Bangkok
- 17 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 18 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 19 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 20 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 21 need your help with japan itinerary
- 22 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 23 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 24 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 25 4 DAYS in KERALA...