My 8 year old daughter and I will be traveling to Kuala Lumpur and Penang for 10 days in Sept. 2015. Just wondering if both places are easy enough to get around on our own. The Hop On Hop Off buses in KL may be all we need there.
As for Penang, can we catch a tour once we get there or is hiring a driver easy enough to do? What is a typical cost for this service? Budget is not at the top end ... in the middle somewhere.
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://www.nutritionfit.org/magnetique-hair-growth/
- 2 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 3 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 4 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 5 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 6 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 7 Internet in SE Asia
- 8 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 9 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 10 need your help with japan itinerary
- 11 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 12 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 13 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 14 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 15 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 16 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 17 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 18 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 19 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 20 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 21 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 22 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 23 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 24 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 25 Vietnam April 5 - 16