Between my bf and me, we have enough Hilton and Marriott points to stay at either the Doubletree or the Renaissance for 2 nights in KL. The Renaissance obviously looks like a much nicer hotel, but we're actually more interested to know which is in the better location.
Btw, when I say "better", I mean easy access to public transportation and tourist spots, nearby eating & shopping, etc. The Doubletree's website says that they offer "Complimentary shuttle bus service to tourist sites and nearby offices". I do not find the same on the Renaissance site.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 DELL 1800:681:72O8 Password Reset CONTACT DELL Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 3 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 4 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 5 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 6 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 7 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 8 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 9 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 10 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 11 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 12 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 13 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 14 Wat Arun
- 15 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 16 Miyajima Island
- 17 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 18 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 19 Vientiane to LP December
- 20 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 21 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 22 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 23 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 24 5 days in Singapore
- 25 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?