We´re planning a trip to Thailand in December for our Honeymoon and will have about 5 nights to relax on a beach.
We are almost certain about going to the southewst (Phi Phi) instead of the southeast (Samui), and also, after reading a lot of posts saying bad thigs about Phuket (too touristic), we decided not to go there.
So the question is: Where is it better to get a hotel, in Phi Phi Island or in Krabi (or somehwere else around there)?
We actually would like a good and comfortable hotel in a quiet, but not completely isolated place. I mean, we´d like to stay in some quiet place, but having the opportunity to go out for dinner and not having to dine everyday in our hotel because there is nowhere around.
I really appreciate any tip you guys might have
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 in the hope of monetary value
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 4 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 5 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 6 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 7 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 8 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 9 Vientiane to LP December
- 10 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 11 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 12 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 13 5 days in Singapore
- 14 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 15 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 16 Shanghai in January
- 17 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 18 Myanmar tour companies
- 19 Luang Prabang for Christmas which Hotel?
- 20 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 21 Recommended drivers in Sri Lanka
- 22 Top Things to do in Amazing Bali - Travel Report
- 23 Advice On 15 Day Trip To Taiwan, Vietnam & Laos?
- 24 We did it! -4 weeks of independent travel in China - a detailed report
- 25 look for resort suggestions for Phuket and/or Ko Samui areas