Wondering if anyone has been to Krabi in early July and can suggest if its best to stay in Aonang or Railay West or another area. Dont want anywhere too touristy/nightlife as my kids are 9 and 11 but do want some good local restaurants within walking distance.
ALso worried about the rough seas during this period if we need to take frequent boat rides back and forth Railay. Although the beaches seem to be best there.
Looked at Railay Village Resort, Bhu Nga Thani, Centara and Holiday Inn (Ao Nang). Want enough space and big enough pool for kids without being too old and rundown.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 2 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 3 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 6 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 7 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 8 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 9 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 10 Sulawesi
- 11 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 12 8 Days in Bali
- 13 two health related questions
- 14 Princess Cruise
- 15 Best day trip from Phuket
- 16 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 17 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 18 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 19 Kata Beach
- 20 meow?
- 21 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 22 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 23 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 24 Phuket
- 25 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS