I have registered online for a Korea Rail Pass e-voucher which I will exchange for the KR Pass when I reach Seoul in a few weeks. I want to use the KR Pass to reserve round trip first class train travel between Seoul and Gyeongju. Can this be done in advance of my departure for Seoul or do I have to wait until I exchange the e-voucher for the KR Pass and then purchase (either online or in person) the tickets I want? If the latter is true, will First Class tickets at the times I want to go still be available? How jammed are the trains? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 2 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 5 Bago or Golden rock
- 6 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 7 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 8 Bangkok
- 9 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 10 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 11 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 12 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 13 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 14 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 15 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 16 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 17 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 18 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 19 Sulawesi
- 20 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 21 8 Days in Bali
- 22 two health related questions
- 23 Princess Cruise
- 24 Best day trip from Phuket
- 25 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)