My name is Allie. I'm a 22 year old female, getting ready to apply for a program in South Korea to teach English after school. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on the best travel guide for South Korea. My main focus would be how to get from place to place (mainly on weekends) and things to do/how to get around in the major areas. I'd really like it to also include quite a but about Jeju (where I am hoping to be staying). I am usually a Lonely Planet type person (I think their travel guides are pretty amazing!) but had heard that maybe Korea's was the best? I know they are getting ready to come out with an updated one in May, but I kind of would like something now, and maybe see what the new Lonley Planet has to offer later?
Any suggestions and opinions would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://advisorwellness.com/slimfire-forskolin/
- 2 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 5 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 6 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 7 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 8 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 9 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 10 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 11 Wat Arun
- 12 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 13 Miyajima Island
- 14 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 15 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 16 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 17 Vientiane to LP December
- 18 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 19 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 20 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 21 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 22 5 days in Singapore
- 23 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 24 Shanghai in January
- 25 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do