Will be doing a 14 day honeymoon in Thailand during the beginning of August.
We plan on staying in Bangkok and Koh Samui, and would like to add a third destination to this.
I am trying to decide between Koh Tao and Koh Phangan, most likely for 2 nights. We are looking for nice beaches and water, and a luxury hotel. We like to scuba dive as well, so I know that both of these destinations are great for scuba diving. Please make recommendations as to which island would be better for a honeymoon (I already checked and the full moon party will not be happening during our trip so that is not a concern for Koh phangan). Also, hotel and activity recommendations would be much appreciated
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 2 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 3 Internet in SE Asia
- 4 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 5 6 Days in Thailand
- 6 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 7 Wat Arun
- 8 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 9 9 days in Japan in April
- 10 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 11 Question re. fees at BOM
- 12 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 13 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 14 Spa Bangkok
- 15 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 16 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 17 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 18 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 19 need your help with japan itinerary
- 20 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 21 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 22 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 23 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 24 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 25 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa