Does anyone have any suggestions as to where we could find a small town on Koh Samui similar to Haad Yao or Haad Thong Nai Pan on Koh Phangan.
We've looked at Choeng Mon, Mae Nam, Bophut and the much larger Chaweng and Lamai but to be honest they're all pretty ugly places. It seems the very busy ring road dominates the smaller beaches whilst Lamai and Chaweng have there own very built up side roads.
Girlfriend has a job here so we have to stay but transport not a problem. So far really disapointed with Samui can anyone change our mind???
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Comcast 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Trip Report: Mid November, 1 night Okayama, 2 nights Naoshima
- 3 (Short) side trips from Singapore
- 4 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 5 DuoSlim Garcinia Review
- 6 DuoSlim Garcinia
- 7 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 8 9 days in Japan in April
- 9 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 10 Kyushu Olle Course Trail Resource
- 11 6 Days in Thailand
- 12 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 13 12 days in Cambodia January
- 14 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 15 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 16 Internet in SE Asia
- 17 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 18 Wat Arun
- 19 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 20 Question re. fees at BOM
- 21 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 22 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 23 Spa Bangkok
- 24 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 25 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia