I am trying to book a ticket from KL to Singapore for the 9th of July but the only trains I can find are here https://intranet.ktmb.com.my/e-ticket/login.aspx
Are there any other faster trains than this? Does the fare of these trains include meals as well? Any information on this would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL ☎Email Password Reset Contact ☎1:844:853:3131 AOL Tec*h care By Yes☎!
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 4 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 5 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 6 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 7 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 8 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 9 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 10 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 11 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 12 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 13 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 14 Sulawesi
- 15 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 16 8 Days in Bali
- 17 two health related questions
- 18 Princess Cruise
- 19 Best day trip from Phuket
- 20 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 21 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 22 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 23 Kata Beach
- 24 meow?
- 25 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan